[Dailydrool] Dashing Basset PW Lady Jane of Roo--6/12/97-5/25/12

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sat May 26 06:06:02 PDT 2012

Elder Clara was really busy at the bridge yesterday as our beloved PW Lady Jane of Roo, head of the Dashing Basset pack, joined Lady Bug and Dan at the Bridge.

When I can gather my thoughts in a way that makes sense, I will write a memorial to this girl who left us just before Memorial Day, to be certain we will never forget her (as if we could!).
Pam, sorrowing food slave of the Dashing Bassets