[Dailydrool] Follow up on Fred

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 05:20:25 PDT 2012

He seems a lot more like his real self today, no poo yet so the panacor is working and of course next to nothing went in yesterday. Thanks for the info about windeze, I will check out the local chemist. Unfortunately the drool didn't come through until I had been to Tesco as I am sure the pharmacist would have helped, she already thinks I'm crazy as last week I was after sun bloc for the cat so indigestion medicine for the dog would be normal for me.Sue and 4 sleeping animals.