[Dailydrool] Frum da Boyz on Memorial Day weekent

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 03:48:22 PDT 2012

Nigel Llewis an Conley heer wishin da very bestest day to allayouse guys an
wimmin out dere whut in or bin in da Forces.
Youse guys fantastical. We proud ta nose youse an fank you for a wunnerful
job an beein out dere for we an our peepels. Cuase ob youse I gots a good
plasce to live an I kin still rite my noospaper an rant about da gummint.
Cuza you I get ta say sumfin bowt who I call Prez. (Course I no vote but I
whisper to one who can. So far we battin zeero, but dat's sumfin else, not
you fawlt she nebber lissen to me.)
Enyways we way proud ob youse an eben wif we complainin we free to complain
so youse guys and wimmin heers to you, da very bestest, we lub youse.

Nigel, Llewis, Conley an MomPerson draggin along for fun.