[Dailydrool] Poor little girl

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat May 26 14:59:31 PDT 2012

I got a call from a lady in Southern Missouri she told me she had taken a poor emaciated little girl from a horrible abuser who had the Basset girl only to produce puppies and make money. The lady had her a few weeks and had put a little weight on her but she kept her outside all the time. After all dogs do not belong in the house the lady told me, I gritted my teeth as I listened to her story,(and looked over my shoulder at eight dogs laying on my couches and chairs)  anyway this woman could not keep Bella any longer because she is suppose to be flying oversees next week for a new job.
It was an emergency that I take this poor baby or she would just have to take her to the pound.
Every day our rescue gets a call similar to this one but this one was more desperate than most.
So Bella came to Western Missouri Basset Rescue, the poor little girl only three years old covered in fleas and dirt so bad she looked like she was black and grey.
Bella was kept as an outside Baby girl but is completely housetrained. She is just like any other Basset wants to be inside with people and be spoiled but this poor little three year  old has never had a chance to be happy in her short life.
After a bath and flea treatment I discovered she is actually a red and white Basset.
She is so afraid of the other dogs and she jumps when you try to pet her who knows what torture this poor girl has been through, if only she could talk.
If you would like to donate to help Bella and our rescue with her vetting you may click on the link below.

 http://wmbri.chipin.com/bella-and-others-like-her