[Dailydrool] can momslabes bloat?

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 13:31:36 PDT 2012

Hi der, dis be Speedy. Me habe a queshun, but firstest drool to all in needs.

Momslabe, she like to run like an idiots. So yesderdays she come home, feed we, and den go on she run. She run foreber den come in da house and says to dadperson dat she bery hungwee as she no eats, so she gobble down she foods and bout 20 minutes later she compwlianing dat she habe a biggie stomaches achie. She tell de dadperson dat she gonna go to de bed as she no feeling guds at all. So I follow she and lay down on she tummy. Oh boyz did de stomachs do da rumblez! Den it happens, biggie <BURP>. WOW momslabe I impwessed! She feeling a liddel better. Den she says- If dis how it feel to starting de bloat, no wonder it effect de hounds so badly. She go to de store early dis AM to go get all de stuff de dwoolers recommend for we- just in case. She says it best be safe den sorwee. I agrees. Howeber, I finks she should bloat more often as it be de first time momslabe AND dadperson be ok wit me being on de bedz. I tell he yesterday dat I be da momslabe nurse.
 He says gud jobz!

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (and nurse)
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo