[Dailydrool] Hi it's LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 28 10:51:06 PDT 2012

Hello every, it's LuLu here,

Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark ..... oh .... excuse me .... momPerson says
to STOP THAT!!

I have had an interesting weekend.  As always happenes 3 or 4 times a year I
have been bleeding from my girl parts.  You've never seen such shock and
surprise.  She really must be a cluelesss momPerson because this is not unusual,
all girls dogs do this right?  I only had red blood come out of me for a few
days.  Now it's not but I am playful.  VERY playful.  Wanna play??  There are
two boy dogs over the side fence and they say they DEFINATELY want to come over
and play.  We've been barking at them and they have been barking at us.
 momPerson says to stop it.

The rabbiPerson came yesterday and I have some real mixed feelings on the
rabbiPerson.  On the bright side she brings food.  Yesterday she brought a
potted plant with a flowering something and dinner and a BIG bag of fresh
strawberries.  BIG ones.  YUMMY.  On the down side momPerson always makes us go
out back when the rabbiPerson comes over to visit.  Which is rude.  momPerson
says Snoopy sticks his snooter in peoples privates and Cyrus is so big and black
he's scary if you don't know him.  So?   Snoopy and I had to sit outside.  Cyrus
is tall enough to stand with his paws on the window ledge and look inside and
watch the family and the rabbi visit (something which gives all guests pause,
he's quite a sight in the picture window) but Snoopy and I not so much.

Anyway after the rabbiPerson left momPerson trimmed all those strawberries and
Snoopy and Cyrus and I got some.  We love strawberries.  I guess the rabbiPerson
can come over if she brings us food and doesn't stay too long and make us wait
outside.

Tomorrow my blood work will be back and the vet momPerson LIKES will be back and
we will know more about what is going on with me (its a girl thing).

more later from LuLu (bark, bark, bark, bark) with Snoopy (ahrooooooooooo) and
Cyrus (never a dull moment around here)