[Dailydrool] Shark teeth

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 12:37:57 PDT 2012

Dis id Beau here, I do not get a chance at teh puter much but this here is serious.  We gots a puppy.  A real basset puppy and it bites.  I be a proud male basset in me prime and dis ting comes over and bites me tail an evverbody get mad at ME for giving this half-pint  a bit of basset what for.  Good set of lungs on dat boy.  Momma all mad says he be only little guy, 11 weeks old and as soon as he is vetted and fixed he will go to a new  home.    Not soon enuf, humpf.  NIgel, how you deal with this?  He gettin' hugs and kisses instead of ME!.  Mama say he be up in petfinder an someone will be calling in no time.  Not soon enough, humpf.  Bad enuf I share my home with so many  new dogs waiting to find a home.  Some are even fun, some are just silly, Shelby chews my ears, not hard like that puppy, I let her cause she is OK, doesn't go crying to Mama if I hurt her a little bit, now and then when we rough house.  Now, I, was a well behaved puppy, well, except for that camera thing.  And maybe a few other things well forgotten.  Dis pupper is best forgotten.  Toch my ears and yous a dead buppy, boy nad no you ain't cute in my book.  Moooooom!