[Dailydrool] Swimming

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:37:20 PDT 2012

Mitchell (ATB) loved to swim. He would jump off the dock.  His flews and
ears would float. The one thing that drove him crazy was that he got tired
too fast to swim way out to where his friends the retrievers played. I kept
a tracking harness on him with a cotton web 30 foot tracking line so I
could grab him and help if I had too, but I rarely needed to. He would get
tired and head for shore. Mitchell never had help or a lesson, he just was
a good sport.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and once, Mitchell(ATB)