[Dailydrool] April May June ATB

Jane Lyons jane at robertlyonsphotography.com
Mon May 28 14:47:05 PDT 2012

Hello all,

We had to send our little April to the bridge today.  She had really
gone down in the past several weeks and had stopped eating and
drinking.  She had no real disease, just very old, 14 and 9 months old.
She had lost alot of weight and was just a skeleton and could no longer
walk.  Our hearts are broken.  She had so many endearing ways.  She will
be buried next to her brother ,Jackie, who left us in march.  Their
calendar page is July 24.  We had hoped so much that they would make it
to that date.  The photo was taken last August just after they turned
14, and they were both still going strong.

We are without a basset now for the first time in 42 years.  The house
feels so empty tonight.  Please light a candle for our little girl
tonight as she makes her way to the bridge and joins her brother.

Slaves to no one now,

Rob and Jane
April ATB
Jackie ATB