[Dailydrool] Mishgun Waddle repawt...finally

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 05:54:30 PDT 2012

Old man Elvis woofin' at ya~ Well I made it to another mishgun waddle! The weather was pawfect and the girls, Peanut and Peaches are taking credit for that. Not sure how much they had to do with it, but they said as everyone was wearing them on their shirts- they got to pick the weather. They did ok I think.
Many aunties and uncles loved on me in mishgun. They paid homage to me with treats and pets and even some serious kisses! Auntie Claire made sure to come and see me and she just had heart surgery a few days before. I am humbled~ but most appreciative! I got to ride around in my carriage and visit everyone. Auntie Melissa and Gramma Jo and all of their volunteers outdid themselves to make sure that us hounds and our people had a wonderful time! The Queen Xandy Bear came with a bunch of aunties and furends to spend the night before and after the waddle at my house. Sadly our relationship has not advanced... oh my sweet why do you growl at me when I just want a little of your lovin' ??
If you've never waddled in mishgun- start planning to come in 2013 NOW- it truly is THE waddle to attend! I hope to be there again next spring.
WOOF~ Elvis