[Dailydrool] crusty nose anyone?

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Tue May 29 11:06:59 PDT 2012

Hi, the last couple weeks, Honey's nose has become crusty, not  so much on
the top, but on the sides, and it seems there is a small kind of  greenish
discharge.  Not always though.  I brought her to the vet, and  he looked at
it, and said it is fine, it is just crusty, leave it alone.  I  have been
putting baby oil on it, to soften it.sometiime it sounds like she has  a stuffy
 nose.
any suggestions??? Am I too nervous for nothing?  I try  to get some of
thaat skin off, and she don't want mme touching it at all. it may  even be a
little cracked from being dry.  so i tried with my other dogs,  and they don't
want their noses pokked at so i guess that part it  normal..........
I am also watching her water intake, it is not overly  excessive, but it
seems like more then usual unless it's just me.  She is  not fat, well she is
58 lb. but she looks good, not sloppy fat.   help???????? thanks so much
Barbie
guess I am a nervous wreck, my dad and sister both went to be  with the
Lord in a 5 week period, and I haven't been ok yet.

In a message dated 5/28/2012 4:46:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,