[Dailydrool] PIA Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed May 30 19:06:44 PDT 2012

I do not know what it is, but whenever we go to the lake for an extended
time, he pulls the "I do not like my food" routine on me. Well this Memorial
Day  Weekend was no exception. By time we came home, he is giving me
problems.  Yesterday morning he fought me to eat anything. In the evening it took
barbecued  ribs to get him to eat. This morning he ate with hamburger on his
kibble, and  this evening, no deal. I finally got him to eat after I put
Evenger's pork on  it. I am beginning to think that he is not liking the dry
food. So tomorrow I  will be trying some of the samples I got in Michigan.
When he does this, he  drives me crazy. Besides that the holiday was fairly
nice. The weather was cool,  but not bad. We got a lot of work done, and had
fun, except for Ben's  eating.

This morning he turned his nose up at everything that dogs should eat. So
he got a cheddar wurst and a fried egg with pork sausage. He ate that with
relish.  Took a poop sample to the vet, it came back negative. This evening
he got 1 1/2 raw patty, but threw it up. Then he got about a cup of
hamburger  and rice and that stayed down. he also got a few freeze dried food
things that  he kept down. He also had a few of those freeze dried things for
breakfast.  Just going to feed rice and hamburger for a while, as long as  he
will eat it.

Anybody with suggestions?

Douglas