[Dailydrool] Browyn response

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:20:41 PDT 2012

I am a little late with this, but you know how mom hogs the computer.
Auntie Jan, please tell Momma Dixie not to worry about the chihuahua biting
me.  The vet made her go to her crate immediately and I ate all her food
for the rest of the day.  Then the vet checked me all over to make sure I
was okay and he declared me thick skinned.  I still don't like that stupid
dog.

In other adventures, I got to play in the sprinkler.  Talk about seriously
fun!  Mom grumbled because I really don't like baths and I am a brat to her
about them, but that is not the same as playing in the water with your
brothers!  I also found a bunny in the backyard!  I didn't know what to do
about it or with it.  So, I was jumping around and snorting.  Then Bugsey
came up and just scooped the bunny into his mouth and ran off!  Dad called
him and he came and Dad opened his mouth and pulled the bunny out of his
mouth.  The bunny was okay because he was doing some serious screaming and
kicking!  Dad lobbed him over the fence.  He ran to the old asparagus
stand.  His mom ran from the shed to the barn and was waiting for us to
leave so she could bring the bunny home.  Mom says she hopes that mom tells
all the bunnies not to get in the backyard any more.  Beauford, Bugsey and
I say come on in!  We would like a little rabbit supplement to our diet.

I am now getting my molars in.  They hurt and I feel the need to chew on my
nylabones and bummies all the time.  It is a really good thing that Auntie
Jan sent me to a home with two brothers to wait hand and foot on me.  I am
a princess after all.  It is now Bugsey's job to make sure a chewy is handy
at all times.  If he fails in his duties, I just chew on him.  So, he
carries around chew toys to give me when I need one.  I not only have my
humans trained I have my brothers trained.  The mom needs more work.  She
got me this new stupid thing called an anti-pull harness.  She didn't warn
me.  She just put it on me and I ran to the end of the leash and knocked
myself on my keister.  I told mom that I had fallen and all my legs were
broken and I needed a belly rub to mend them.  Can you believe that human
of mine said, "We are on a walk.  We don't get belly rubs on a walk.  So
either pick yourself up and start walking or the walk is over!"  I was in
shock!  I didn't see many choices though.  I got up and walked.  Then when
mom got to the end of the walk I pulled that stunt again.  She used some
language I can't repeat and told me to either walk or lay there, but if I
wasn't up by the count of three, I wasn't going to get to walk tomorrow.
Is that even allowed?  Any advice on training this stubborn human?

Browyn, with her wrestling buddy Beauford, her lady in waiting Bugsey (am
NOT, I am a BOY and I don't wait on you), and the momslave, Jennifer who
needs more training.