[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 9 09:03:34 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

It is a crazy day at our house.  momPerson is frantic and going here and there
so I took advantage of the opportunity and got on the computer and clicked and
clicked and clicked for all the fundraising for the waddle.  momPerson should
probably consider channging her paypal password.

Cyrus is at the vet.  momPerson took him first thing this morning.  No no no no
no no no no no!!!  Cyrus isn't allow to go anywhere without Snoopy.  So, I door
dashed.  Yes I did she got Cyrus out the door on lead and then she tried to
follow him and I got between her legs and took off.  HA!!  So there.  Well, the
neighborhood kids wait at the corner for the school bus and the parents take
turns waiting with them so one parent waits at the corner with the kids for the
bus (momPerson is excempt because her life is a zoo and she has good neighbors)
so the dadPerson who waited today was walking back from the corner cause the bus
already came and he said "hi Snoopy" as I zoomed by so of course I had to stop
and be neighborly and let him pat me and then momPerson called me and I trotted
over to momPerson and drat!!!  I forgot why I was outside and she nabbed me and
took me back inside and left again with Cyrus and WITHOUT ME!!!!!  momPerson
says they are going to take pictures of his back and they will tell us later
today whats next.  He seems fine to me, we were playing in the yard and walking
on lead and he's fine .... I don't want anything to be wrong with my Cyrus so if
you have any drool to spare please sling it at Cyrus .... I drooled right on him
this morning just in case and so did LuLu.

LuLu is a furry alligator and we play alligator mouth all day, every day.
 Sometimes we just lay there and play alligator mouth, don't even get up, just
roll around and be furry alligators and make our furry alligator mouth sounds
...urrrrrrr ...... roar ..... grrrrr ..... arrrrrrr ... hardy har har .....
urrrrrr ...... arrrrr .... all day long.  In between naps.  And boughts of
chase.  Alligator mouth.  I love LuLu.  LuLu is beautiful and gentle and kind
and loving and shares and plays nicely and takes turns and she is almost the
perfect sister.  Almost.  She is a barky barky sister.  We have to tell her
about 10 times a day to stop barking at the neighbor dogs and come inside.  We
have neighbor dogs on all 3 sides (the neighborhood is full of dogs and kids)
and they are all nice dogs.  Well, the rott/shepard on one side has a "history"
and he bears some watching but the rest of them are adorable ... there's a
shepard and a pug and a couple doxies ... they are just charming and LuLu has
sniffed every one of them but when she sniffs them through the fence she barks
and they bark and it's bark bark bark bark bark bark .... LuLu come inside this
minute!!!!!  She is getting better .... we think she didn't have anyone to tell
her it wasn't nice for a long, long time.  LuLu is very nice so we think it'll
keep getting better.

dadPerson is going to the people vetspital this afternoon.  momPerson says they
are going to do to him the thing where he swallows a camera and they take
pictures on the inside.  A camera on a long cable she says so they can put in in
there and pull it back out.  Yuck.  And he cannot eat until after and he is not
looking forward to this.  momPerson is tired of everybody being in the vetspital
and she is thinking she would very much like to be on a beach somewhere.  You
may think this is crazy but she is seriously considering driving over the hill
and catching a couple of waves because Cyrus can't be picked up till this
afternoon and dadPerson is in bed till this afternoon and the girls are at
school and I can watch LuLu and she already told the work people she wasn't
coming near the place today.  I think she should go.  I can take care of LuLu.

more later from Snoopy