[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 16:18:25 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here

What a fun filled weekend at our home.  LuLu smells SO interesting .... rarely
have I smelled anything so sweet as a girl dog in heat .... but I digress ....

MomPerson is a bit distracted but honestly I cannot see any reason for her state
of mind.  DadPerson is a dadPerson and Julianne is a teenager and Natalie is a
busy kid and LuLu is a bitch in heat and me .... I'm just my charming self.  Why
would anyone find this enviroment stressful I wonder?

In any case momPerson does so she decided to garden.  Of course, LuLu and I are
of the utmost assistance.  Don't leave that on the ground momPerson.... you know
what will happen.  LuLu served notice a long time ago, she is a good girl, she
goes potty outside and leaves everything alone inside but if you leave ANYTHING
on the ground in the yard she will chew it up.  Period.  Don't leave that on the
ground you clueless momPerson.  So momPerson carries a gardening bag around with
her and keeps EVERYTHING in the bag she doesn't want chewed up (which is pretty
much everything).

momPerson has tiny little 18" high fences around her most precious flower beds
now because LuLu strolls right over river rocks and straight through flower
beds.  momPerson mixes her veggies in with her flower beds in summer because
it's pretty and she likes that.  She also has a garden in the side yard which is
cut off from the rest of the yard with a chain link panel with a gate in it.  It
is actually supposed to be a dog run over there but she's clueless, she doesn't
get it, why would you lock a dog in a side yard when he can be in the back yard.
 So, she uses it for a garden and keeps us OUT with that chain link and gate.
 Kind of silly because it's faily shady over there because it is SUPPOSED to be
a dog run but she's got it all planted and drip irrigated .....what can I say,
she's clueless.  She was in there weeding and pruning and so on and I went in to
make sure she didn't have anything on the ground when I noticed the strawberry
patch in full production.  I went over there to check for weeds.  Nope, already
weeded.  momPerson was weeding the far end so I took care of harvesting all
those ripe strawberries for her.  I can be so helpful.  Good thing she left the
gate open while she was in there weeding.

More later from Snoopy with LuLu (hey there big boy) and Cyrus (my backyard is
now rated R and the momPerson of experience says it will get worse before it
gets better).