[Dailydrool] Daphneyland Hoe Down and Memorial Balloon release

basset911 at aol.com basset911 at aol.com
Thu May 3 14:10:55 PDT 2012

May 12th, 2012 is the annual Hoe Down here at Daphneyland, come one, come all for a day of basset revelry (or devilry, depends on the hounds).
Entertainment, FOOD, Raffles, Opportunity drawings and the Memorial Balloon release!!
The hounds of Daphneyland love the HoeDown, they get to see all their friends, adopted hounds return for kisses and bellyrubs and where else can one sing along with the hounds while watching counter cruising by the nations best at this sport?

The memorial balloon release is a tear jerker as we send messages to your loved ones; somewhere over the rainbow.
For all our Aunts and Uncles who can't attend the event, you can still help the hounds and send a balloon to your loved one by donating $10 per balloon and leaving your message at
www.firstgiving.com/balloon (a former Disneyland balloon artist is handling this years balloons - we have a PRO!!) Security is also being handled by a Disney Pro - hmmmm - lots of Disney stuff this year.

The raffle has some amazing items as usual - handmade and braided doggie beds, collectibles, the baskets of CBC, We have the Fudge Lady coming with fudge and beads, lot's of laughs and tears as we remember Pearl, Mr. Wiggles, Gideon and all the houndies on bridge duty.

Email in for information on opportunity tickets or any questions and we hope to see the west coasters, at the HOEDOWN.
This event will be filmed for inclusion in our PSA due out later this year!

Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
www.daphneyland.com
www.facebook.com/daphneyland