[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 9 17:37:51 PDT 2012

Momma here taking a few to catch up.

Randee, the Beach Gang is drooling with all they have for Dan the Man, we hope the results come back good------please keep us posted, you both are in our thoughts and prayers.

Happy Birthday to Stuart, and a load of beautiful puppies----Vickie, we can hardly wait for more pictures of the new litter that might be on the horizon.

Vicki--good luck on the doggie diet--Brudder Jake is the lardbutt here--he eats more veggies than I do, Jake is not really shall we say fat, he is solid and a huge, long basset. The gang here was getting a childrens animal cracker for treets---they have been downgraded to cheese goldfish crackers--1. Elwood went into shock----but with all the recalls and warnings--not to mention they dont need more, they need to feel lucky I am even giving them this.

Duke Elvis--you are a true winner--a tribute to the seniors---Congrats from the Beach Gang!

Blue Powder Ear cleaner-----ahhhhhhhh-------the best in the world, since I started using this I have not paid one--not one----vet bill for a nasty ear. It is just the best!!

I will be out of town at a all day meeting tomorrow. It is a 6 hour round trip drive and a 7 hr class----Hubby has taken the day off to take care of the hounds. He will be feeding them. Somehow I have the feeling the complaint list will be huge by the time I get home-----

Thats it from the Beach, it is raining buckets!!!

Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake