[Dailydrool] Reading The Droolz

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue May 1 21:38:56 PDT 2012

Debbie -- would you by any chance have a photo of Brudder Elwood sitting on
the throne in the bathroom?  That you could share with us?  I would
definitely treasure it, the mental pictures are just too, too funny!!

You know your problem with Sister Daisy not eating?  Well, I used to have
that problem with Holly, we went round and round, and then Sister Anna came
to live with us and everything changed.  Anna was an Eater Extraordinaire,
and would steal Holly's food if I wasn't right there refereeing meals,
Gracie's food, too.  All the years Anna was with us, Miss Holly the Picky
Dolly ATE because she knew if she didn't, Anna was going to steal it.  Okay,
so now that our Anna the Eater has gone to the Bridge, guess who has turned
into Miss Picky again?  Yep, we're back to the every meal struggle to get
Holly to eat.  I pick her bowl up and refrigerate until the next meal, too,
because if I don't, Gracie the Chubby will eat it, and boy does she not need
extra food.  So I totally, completely feel your frustration!!

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net