[Dailydrool] Catching Up

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 10 06:31:45 PDT 2012

Hi friends
just wanted to say I am going to catch up with about 2 weeks of Daily Drool this weekend. Computer has been playing up this week plus I have had extra work to type so I am behind in everything. Wanted to say hi though from soggy Devon and send drool to all who need it. I am working from home today and Morse is asleep *on* my feet right now (obviously this was learned from a chapter in the basset's handbook, entitled "how to keep a slave from straying")
Becky (feet are numb), Morse (zzzz) and Pumbaa ATB (who did it too)