[Dailydrool] Catching Up

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Sun May 6 09:05:33 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Finally getting the drools on a regular basis.  I've been in Pasadena, CA the last week so catching up on all this morning.

Dale, hang in there girl and let Snoopy hug you.  There is nothing better than basset hugs to keep you going.  Sending hang in there thoughts to the DH too.  I am a cancer survivor and it does get tough.  I never had to go to hospital for side effects of chemo but came close.  DH needs more basset hugs and Cyrus love too.  As for teenagers, no experience there but more basset hugs and Cyrus love won't hurt either.

Dog bites on hand -- missed the victim but I do have experience with that.  Tony is the expert at catching the DH unawares.  Tony bites out of pain when the unsuspecting DH cleans his face and didn't know he had bad teeth (twice).  1st time not so bad but second time required Dr visit and then surgeon visit.  Recommended course of action was flood wound with soap and water then pour, yes POUR, hydrogen peroxide in wound, keep covered and repeat twice a day.  Now, the HP treatment was a surprise because in my First Aid class, the documents say "NEVER use HP on a wound.  It destroys the flesh". I guess under Dr supervision it is ok. Treatment worked and DH is Ok.  Tony is too but minus another 4 teeth.

Drool to all in need and sad arrroooooohhhhhssss to those who lost a basset baby.

Daria and Tony if FL