[Dailydrool] Sister for free!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun May 6 09:04:04 PDT 2012

Hey all!  Bugsey here.  Anyone want a little sister?  I have one I am
willing to give away.  She is cute and small and a literal pain in the hind
quarters.  Yep.  she bites me there all the time.  She also steals my
toys.  She is a bossy one as well.  She thinks she rules the world.  She
thinks that when she is supposed to go outside that she is supposed to get
me and I am supposed to ring the bells and make momperson come to the
door.  Then Browyn won't go out unless I go out with her.  Why do I need to
watch her pee?  I know she can pee.  So can I.  Big whoop.  If I don't ring
the bells for her, she pees on the floor!  I don't get it.  The bells are
right on the door.  Why can't she just ring them herself?  I am NOT a lady
in waiting.

This toy stealing thing has got to stop.  We have plenty of toys in this
house.  The momperson is very good about getting out a wide assortment
every week and washing the last week's assortment.  Out of 15 toys in the
living roomm all I want is my Bertyl Turtle, tiger skineez, and dental
dinosaur.  She can have the rest, but NO.  She wants MY toys.  This is
war.  Don't tell mom mom I am gving away Browyn for free.  She will never
go for it.  Just come in the middle of the night and I will show you where
her crate is.  I will even send her with a wide selection of HER toys, not
MY toys.

Bugsey, with Beauford (get over it, she is still a puppy) and Browyn (every
thing is mine, mine, mine because I am the queen, queen, queen)