[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Mon May 21 05:04:22 PDT 2012

WEEK #484

"FAMOUS QUOTES ABOUT HOUNDIES"

Dearest Droolers: This will be the last in the series of FQAH....Starting next week we here at the Castle (BABES) will start a new brand of weekly messages. After many a meeting we have decided to put in print the most common Complaints of our fellow Houndies. This has been decided on the requests of all members and those concerned.

#66.....
 " EPITAPH FOR HIS DOG BURIED AT NEWSTEAD ABBY 1808"

       "Near this spot are deposited the remains of one Who possessed beauty without vanity, Strength without insolence, Courage without ferocity, And all the virtues of man without the vices.
     This praise, which would be unmeaning flattery If inscribed over human ashes. Is but a just tribute to the memory of "BOATSWAIN", a dog"
                      ( "Lord Byron")

This certainly would be appropriate for all Our Departed Houndies.

I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy