[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 24 17:27:39 PDT 2012

Ring. Ring. Ring.  Anna---yes this is Elder Clara---of course my friend, just checking in here---you know this weekend will be a very special one, full of so many things,so many sweet meats a smokin on the grills----you do eh?? A ton of hot dogs, burgers and steaks??? Got ribs Anna???? Woo Hoo----your special sauce???? Girlfriend--I am drooling hard here---
Anna--hold on there is a commotion out on the other side of the gate---sounds like a ahhhroooooooooooo---I better check this---
Hmmmmmmmm-----I see tails--HEY-------both of you-are you looking for the basset bridge????
Good Grief---they almost knocked Elder Clara down--now sit boys!!!!!!!!!

Now lets see what we have here-----Jabip. Yes, I have been expecting you and what is this beside you?? A beagle??? WOOOFFF---okay Scout. Got it.
Well boys--welcome to the Bridge, I see you both have been out kicking up the heels here---isnt it amazing how you can run and play again?? And what a weekend we have planned here--

Jabip--lets check you out, smile on the snooter--tail going--now Jabip---you can chase the squirrels later, hold that thought!!!! Back to business----Jabip----wait, no sadness, you know that here at the bridge you can watch your sisters and Momma Cindi and Daddy John all the time-we know your leaving was unexpected, but you brought so many good years to the family, and your brother Buddy is here!!! I have arranged for a bright star right next to him--1818 T-Bone Trail---you both will have so much fun. This is a special spot, right by the Big Bone Buffet--we know how you love to get--shall we say---in the middle of things??? Now Jabip---hop in the buggie- and sit nice-we will be off in a minute---

Scout---Beagle Scout--a freind of Ella Louise---my goodness she is having a time--but she knows that Elder Clara will take care of you too----and a special cloud right next to Willie, her other friend. 1624 Raft Road---it will be pawfect!! Now fold up those legs and hop in the cart--lets rip guys!!!
Down the street-the stars are shining--the boys with the ears flapping-----it just doesnt get any better than this does it??

Jabip and Scout have arrived---no more tears down there on Earth--everything is wonderful as we ride thru the night---
But remember Dont Stop Believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake