[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 27 17:37:57 PDT 2012

Come on lets twist again, like we did last summer, lets twist again, like we did last year, do you remember when things were really humming, lets twist again, twisting time is-------BUZZ BUZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-------
What--I have the celler on vibrate--Elder Clara left little Bug at the gate, you know she is so little she snoozes under the edge of me perch, and she was afraid of all the basset stomping at the dance on the beach---good heavens it must be important for her to calll---
Bug--Clara--whats up??
No kidding, really, 3 of them--got in early huh? Lots of noises, got it Bug--Clara will jump in the buggie---hehehehe--and buzz home. Back in a flash!! Hold them down Bug--
I better put this thing in overdrive, this is big news-----I will just pull up and stop!

Oh my---OH MY!!!!!! Now look at this---
Everyone, come in, my goodness---this is a moment--hold on let me shake off the sand, big night at the Bridge you know---we are having a pawtie on the Beach, we will all go together once I get you settled.

Dan the Man--come give Clara a hug--why we were sweethearts back in the day--and what a looker you are, you have Elder Clara's heart a racing--Oh Dan--now your paws are wandering---WOO HOOOO!!! Dan the ladies are going to swoon when they meet you, what a stir you will cause, and wait unit you hear--Dan I have a very special job for you, yes Dan we need you to run the Bark-o-lounger store--this is just pawfect--why a man with your looks--they will be flying out the store, and we have a special cloud lounger for you-1612 Top Hat Trail. Yes Dan, I think you will be so happy there, and we sure will keep you busy---what??? Momma Randee?? Dan, she is in your heart, just as you are in her heart--you must remember that, and once she knows you are here and happy and looking so fine, it will help her, we know this-------now Dan think on this for a minute and Clara will get the girls going and we will be off---

Now lookie here----this one has brought a trunk. A BIG trunk---Lady Bug---nice to see you--and oh my, the smile on the snooter--wonderful--and Lady Bug, you have had a wonderful Life back on earth--we know of your humans---and of course we know Julie is weeping, loosing a heart dog is so hard, we know, but once she knows of your new store here at the Bridge--Bonnets and Bows---she will know that you too are doing so well and a smile will come--really Lady Bug, your new shop with all the wonderful things you did and designed with Momma--oh my---see Lady Bug--makes you feel warm all over doesnt it?? And we have a wonderful cloud for you---10 Snood Landing---now how cool is this--we bet you will have a snazzy cloud cover coming-----hop on over there with Dan, Clara is almost ready----

PW Lady Jane of the ROO----great balls of fire--a PW----Jane is it nice to meet you----your doings back at home have been read by all--leader of the pack of Dashing Bassets,  Momma Pam---Jane no tears, listen to Elder Clara----it is so hard to let go, but sometimes letting go sets us free-free to be healthy, and Momma Pam knows this---it is hard but she is watching you just as you are watching her---I have a very special assignment for you here at the bridge also---another store ready to open--one you will so pleased with--The Telescope Store---just think Jane, you can watch the happenings at home all the time. Now see, a smile on the snooter!!!! Oh Jane--I almost forgot--a special star is your new home-7901 Rainbow Road-right next to your new shop. Jane, you will do so well!!

Listen--a howl from them all----so many good things happening here at the bridge--and now here we go off in the Buggie--its time to dance under the stars--howl at the moon and meet so many friends--
Bug hold it down---we are off!!

Dan, Lady Bug and Lady Jane are here, things are going to be fine, and to all the ones that are missing them, remember, moving forward is hard, but one day at a time, and look to the sky-you will see and hear us-the sounds of happy hounds here at the Bridge, and as always--Dont Stop Believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger