[Dailydrool] Drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri May 25 12:04:01 PDT 2012

We are sending lots of heart healing drool to the families of JaBip, Scout and Dan. May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Healing Drool is going out to Arthur, Molly, Jane, Llewis and anyone else that we might have missed that is sick.

We don't always post drooling for sick hounds or humans...but know that we read every post and sling healing drool everytime.  Just because we don't post it, doesn't mean that we are aren't doing it.

Jennifer please tell Beauford not be embarrased about misspelling Ruger's name. We don't get spun up about the small things. If so we would be spun up all the time because everyone always misspells one or both of my names . LOL

Love and Drool
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "ZZZZZzzzzz"
Ruger "Is it dinner time?"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...