[Dailydrool] Ron & the horrible burning

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:17:41 PDT 2012

This was the subject of several posts yesterday on Facebook. I have to tell
you that I cried several different times both yesterday, last night, and
again today whenever I think of this. That poor, sweet, innocent creature
and the horrifying and painful way its sweet little life had to end. It
reminds me of back several months ago when someone took a newly adopted
little basset girl out of a family's yard and then threw her out of a car
window. Until the day I die, I will never even begin to comprehend how
somebody could do something so cruel and heartless to another living
creature, especially an innocent animal. The depth of some people's
evilness just amazes me. They're right up there with the soul-less bast**ds
who can hurt children. And I get so full of rage when I hear of these
things that if, in that moment, I was in the same room with these ghouls, I
honestly don't think I could hold back from killing them (which I'd have no
right to do either). I just feel so outraged and so helpless when I hear
about these things, especially if it happens to a Basset Hound. I hope
Elder Clara has an extra special place at the Bridge for these innocent
creatures who have met such a horrible end and I know that God watches
everyone and every creature and I just pray that when these inhumane beings
face their maker, that they are made to suffer 100 times the pain they
inflicted on these beautiful babies that didn't deserve what happened to
them. God bless you, sweet little Buddy. Everyone hug your babies close to
your heart!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."