[Dailydrool] Bells

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:42:29 PDT 2012

Dis is Gallagher "chiming in" on da bells.  We have 2 sets of bells - one
in the kitchen and one in the slave bedroom.  The slaves are very well
trained on da bells.  I used to ring when I wanted to go outside to do my
business or jus sit in da sunshine on my perch.  Den dey puts in doggie
doors.  Don't know why by dey left the bells.  Den I realized dat I could
use da bells to train da slaves.  Ring.  Ring.  Ring.  See if dey can guess
what I wants now.  Ring, Ring, Ring.  Dey is a bit slow.  Ring, Ring, Ring.
 Ah, now da momma slave figured out dat my bed isn't where I want it.  So
much better.  Bells for treats.  Bells for belly rubs. Bells for "where's
my supper".  Bells is very good.