[Dailydrool] Burned Basset

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:38:35 PDT 2012

It turns out the poor burned basset, was adopted from Basset Hound Rescue
of Southern California, BHRSC, under the name Dusty. His slaves have 2
other basset hounds and have no idea who would have done such a terrible
thing to him.

Per an email update from BHRSC,

"Crime stoppers has a $1,000 reward in place to find the person who did
this. In loving memory of Dusty and in support of the family that adopted
him, the Board of Directors of BHRSC has decided to put forth $1,000 as a
reward to anyone who gives information leading to the arrest of this
individual. We will also be attempting to raise an additional $1,000 to add
to the reward. We have a call in to the detective on this case, and we will
be contacting every media outlet we can to spread the word and not allow
Dusty's death to be in vain. "

For donations to help raise the extra $1,000 reward, please type "Dusty's
reward" for the purpose."

Click the link to donate towards Dusty's reward:
*Donate<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=bhrscdonations%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Basset%20Hound%20Rescue%20of%20Southern%20California&no_note=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest>
*

So very sad....hugs and drool to all in need.
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert