[Dailydrool] BUDDY'S MURDER IN CAMARILLO, CA

Iris Steiner irisfisher56 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:39:30 PDT 2012

The torching murder of Buddy the Basset Hound in Camarillo/Ventura County, CA is hurting every single cell in my body. I have donated some money to help the local rescue people and detectives investigating this ARSON CRIME to locate the people responsible for Buddy's MURDER. I urge you to donate to Buddy's fund.  Without the CASH, NOTHING will be done.  Please, just once, take a stand and DONATE.  We cant just write in the DD anymore.Thanks, Iris - member BHRSC, BHROC
 irisfisher56 at hotmail.com