[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Nov 2 05:03:18 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in; me oh my we girls do not even know
were to start what with all the comings and goings at home and having
Johnathan at college and falling behind with our drools. Just a short
while ago we had more people taking stuff away from our house that the
slaves were ridding themselves of. Fortunately most of the new fittings
have been completed with only 1 bathroom remaining to be refitted. The
slave Johnathan is quiet annoyed as lightning took out one of his trees
with a direct hit during the week. Fortunately the storm was no were
near the scale that has made life uncomfortable on the United States
East Coast. As the slaves will be out and about this weekend with lots
of meetings we have asked them to tune our TV into the USA West Coast so
that we can visit Santa Anita today and tomorrow. We girls get quite
excited when the guys blow the bugles.

We are sending welcome drool to Mier , Spot ,Dixie , Miss Ella Basset,
and Sydney. We are sending Get well drool to human Dianna, Dexter, Page,
Mr. Horn, Bailey, Nigel, Lulu, Daisy, Zoe, and Hoss. Positive drool for
the future, been sent to Marty and her husband.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of the
Basset who was doused with fuel and burnt to death as well as to the
slaves and furfriends of Flash, Jasmine aka Maddie Mae, Andrew, Tynan,
Tregger the Boxer, Jester the Border terrier, and Delbert

who have all left for the Bridge and we will ask our slaves to give us
an extra treats and light candles in their memory.

Jade and Jasmin hoping the slaves will bring out the popcorn and hot
dogs before they leave for there meetings.

Lilly and Justin just looking in from the Bridge

Slaves Johnathan and William wishing all the people on the East Coast
and Canada, a quick recovery from the mayhem sown by Sandy.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx