[Dailydrool] jadeand jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Nov 13 02:20:54 PST 2012

Good morning all and healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in the slaves have not taken us walkies
were the horse trails are for quiet some time. They are been mean they
say with increased horse riding activities in the neighbourhood because
of the better weather they do not want us rolling in horse mess found on
the horse trails. We girls are having a fairly quiet week with only the
garden service visiting this week. Last week among many things we spent
a day at the Spa. Next week is the last week of slave Johnathan studies
this year and the summer recess begins and ends in the third week in
February. The slaves working year finishes on 14 th December and we will
have them all to ourselves for about 6 weeks. We just hope the slaves
will not be too busy with there plans for the future and getting things
ready for moving on and ignore us. We are sending be safe and be found
drool to Noodles. We were pleased to hear from JulesH and are sending
her all purpose drool to spread around her human family, the Bassets and
the Kitties as she sees fit. Comforting drool been sent to Emily and
family.

Get well and stay well drool been sent to Bubba and Pixel. We are
sending heart healing drool to the family and fur friends of human Bob
as well as heart healing drool to the slaves and fur friends of Buddy,
Gustophor, and Argus who have all left for the Bridge and we will ask
the slaves to give us extra treats and light candles in their memory. We
girls like our blankets to be straight and unruffled and like to be
covered with fluffy, comfortable dressing gowns which once belonged to
humans.

Jade and Jasmin : we will try and get the slaves to walk us in the
fields tonight.

Lilly and Justin ATB : Looking forward to attending a new musical revue
at the Amphitheartre on the beach which will feature a lot of the recent
Bridge arrivals and rehearsals will be stating shortly . More about that
later.

Slaves Johnathan and William will spend this quiet week playing with the
new toy, A Fake Music book which has just arrived from California in an
effort to improve their musical repertoire.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx