[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Nov 19 03:14:54 PST 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need. This is Jade and
Jasmin chiming in :

My sister Jasmin caught the Lizard yesterday and she would not let it go
so the slave Johnathan made her go outside with it. The slave Johnathan
only found the last bit of its tail so he is not sure if it finally
managed to get away or Jasmine ate it and my sister is not telling. It
was the slaves fault as they never close the back door, even if they are
not going to be at home and the lizard came in to escape the hot sun. We
have been ranging between 30 and 34 degrees centigrade these past few
days even touching 36 on the odd occasion. The slaves are now only
walking us when the sun is going down. Our quiet week was broken by the
plumbers and carpenters coming on Wednesday to finish the new plumbing
and fittings in the final bathroom that needed to be done.

We are sending comforting drool and gentle snooters to the slaves and
fur friends of Newman D, Honey and Jean Claude who have all left for the
Bridge, and we will ask the slave to light candles and give us extra
treats in their memory.

Healing drool been sent to Nigel with his eye problem, Brownie and
Cowboy. We are sending welcome and have many good times in your new home
drool to Phoebe, Sammy and Ashley'.

Jade and Jasmin: looking for a good lizard pie recipe for when we catch
the next lizard.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan still busy trying to rid the home of
clutter while planning the next lot of renovations before re-locating.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx