[Dailydrool] pawtunia woofing in..question on the murxered hound and Auntie Moondoggiedonna

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 06:59:53 PDT 2012

Pawtunia here.

I am warm on my couch.  We was very, very lucky wif hurrycanesandy. Live a block from open bay, across from Atlantic City (where only a tiny, already condemned bit of boardwalk was washed away).  Auntie Donna the Moondoggie bosslady texted that she has no power at home or store, but is okay. Slurps to my hound friends to the north.....my pack has no power at our breeders' house.  They want to stay home....I thought they should visit me!

Question. Since the rescue folks are saying that the poor, tortured houndie in California was adopted through them and that the family is sad....how did this hound end up on fire? Was he kidnapped? Did he waddle off? I am missing something and the space would like to know before sending some money for a reward......

Pawtunia