[Dailydrool] blankies & cards

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Fri Nov 2 08:01:06 PDT 2012

My girls both love to sleep with lots of blankets, but their behavior
is so unique, I wondered what other bassets do.

Miss Fiona likes to scratch her blanks into a big pile & sleep on top
of it. She is a princess who loves a nice soft bed.

Miss Lucy scratches the blankets into a heap, then backs into it. All
her blankies are cocooning her from behind.

Do your dogs have any quirky blankie or sleep habits?

On a completely different note, I was also wondering about the
Howliday card exchange.  Any word yet?

Adrienne