[Dailydrool] still missing a link on the poor houndie who died.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 09:53:23 PDT 2012

I get it.  They are raising money for a reward.  What I don't get is whether one is necessary if the family talks.  If this sweet guy was a beloved pet...as he should be......and he ends up where he did, it would seem logical that they would be posting the circumstances on every media source possible. Including Facebook through the rescue. Kidnapping, rogue crazy family member, hole in the fence......evil neighbor.  Don't know what, just that there is no information as to what happened, between adoption and the hellatious end.

There must be some reason it is not happening, or that there are not news stories after the scetchy, initial ones.

Something is not being told the public.......

Dawnslave