[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 2 13:40:42 PDT 2012

Hi it's Gracie,

Friday, dog park day, woo hoo.  I am a good girl, I am a VERY good girl, I am
cute and I am sweet and I am smart and everybody loves me.  Well, almost
everybody.

Sometimes LuLu konks me, she konked me good just now she was in the doorway to
the kitchen and momPerson was in the kitchen and I went to push past LuLu and
she said not to and I did it anyway and then she konked me good and momPerson
told her to be nice so she konked me again so I lay down and screamed like she'd
bitten me in half and dadPerson called LuLu a BAD DOG.  momPerson came over and
checked every inch of me and I have no wounds, no scrapes, no little bumps on my
ears, nada, I have no injuries at all so she told the dadPerson I am a CRY baby
but he said I am HIS baby and LuLu better not konk me anymore.

so there.

Love,
Gracie  with Snoopy (I actually came over when Gracie cried to see what the heck
and got konked myself for my trouble) and LuLu (these two better do what I say)
and the clueless momPerson who has observed some extra konking with the change
of seasons and some extra difficultly getting up on stuff and thinks LuLu might
be sore and need some Rimadyl.  Sigh.