[Dailydrool] Pam in NJ

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Fri Nov 2 14:03:19 PDT 2012

Has anyone heard from Pam McQuade, who lives in New Jersey?

On another note, I really wish people wouldn't post horror stories about
which we can do nothing except be sick to our stomachs and have
nightmares. Even if the perps are caught, no real justice would be
served, and certainly not my recommendation which would involve "do to
the creepzoid(s) what was done to the dog." And then one also has to
worry about other little (or big) monsters copy-catting to get media
attention...

Just my opinion, Riche