[Dailydrool] And The Hits Keep on Coming-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 14:26:46 PDT 2012

Momma here. I am tired, frazzled, chasing floating cars on what seems like a forever basis right now, and have to work all weekend. But---the new neighbors moved in next to me. The ones I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoping didnt buy the place did. 2 kids about 7 and 8 year old boys, and a big old Boxer dog.
Now I seen the cars in the drive this morning, but shall we say Brudder Jake sounded the full alarm this afternoon. I am double fenced on that side, meaning I have one fence on the property line and another fence 10 foot in to corral the houndage from fence wars. Good thing as Jake was less than impressed and every hair on his body was standing straight up, he was screaming at full tilt. The kids of course are taking stock of the dogs and running back and forth, teasing the bassets,---- the Boxer at least knew better.
We were going to replace that fence about 6 weeks ago when the house went up for sale, but when Sister Daisy got sick, we couldn't swing it right then.
I hate to get off to a bad start with the newbies--but the hounds have a good memory about things, and I am sure Jake will be right back over there looking.  At this rate I will need to up Jakes blood pressure meds, buy a new fence and control my mouth.
Good luck to me on all accounts!!

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,