[Dailydrool] Basset in Cal

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 17:30:12 PDT 2012

don't make me go there,  damn good thing I live in Ohio.  I would  be out
hunting those low life ass holes  and NO I would not kill them, just  blow
out their knee caps so they suffered the rest of their life !  death  would be
MERCY  they deserve NO mercy  !!!!!!!  this is why I  have over the years,
I  been in so much trouble,  Hubby is NOT  amused when the police come to
our house with a warrant for  my  arrest  bwahahahahahahaha !  now I will turn
64 next week and I have  ONLY been arrested twice. that's not bad !  the up
side, if there is one,  is that I have never been summoned for jury duty !
At least the poor baby passed away and is in no more pain,  every time  I
think about it, I cringe !!!!! makes me very angry  I am NOT a nice  person
to mess with

Debbie, I hear what you are saying about new neighbors,  i have a  middle
school age student who comes down to the bus stop every morning and  teases
my two Bassets, he will literally come up to my family room window  and
stand outside the window and tease the dogs,  well to say the least I  went out
the back door , around the front of the house and scared the shit out  of
him, he never saw me coming, bwahahahahahah. he now walks across the street
and comes no where near the house !!!!!!

Drool nd prayers to all of those on  the East coast

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie