[Dailydrool] new foster

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:48:51 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Well we got our new foster today,her name is Paisley,shes 10 months old , a
basset/cattle dog mix.Shes beautiful and hasn't been taught alot yet and
boy is she a barker.Of course shes a puppy the brains will come in time

Was in Kohl department store today and they have really soft throws that
are 60 by 80 that have dogs all over including a BASSET .

Glad the little dog that Bev found in her yard gets to go home.

Soft healing snooters to the family that lost their dog to that rotten SOB
who set him on fire.I truly hope what goes round comes round.

arty,mom to the crazy 6 and the barky girl