[Dailydrool] 6. Question about burned basset, and update

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte mruthenbeckchiaramonte at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:30:10 PDT 2012

It is unclear how Buddy got out and into the ravine. The family said he was
either let out by someone or escaped. I wish we knew how this could happen.

BHRSC is doing everything we can to work to bring awareness to this
situation and raise reward money to motivate anyone who has information to
come forward. I have been in contact with the news stations and we have
KTLA coming out to our Brunch with Bassets event tomorrow to cover this
story. As the reward grows the media has started to show interest in the
story again and some have covered it again today while others have plans to
update the story in the next few days. We are competing with election and
Sandy news as well but we are not giving up.

We hope to have good news to share soon.

--
Thanks,

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte
BHRSC President
BHRSC Medical Liaison

Bark to Basics Owner/Trainer
www.barktobasicstraining.com
Check out the Bark Blog for tips on training, nutrition and pet care!
www.barktobasics.wordpress.com