[Dailydrool] Geeesh

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 04:26:15 PST 2012

Brudder Jake didnt read the memo on daylight savings time. I reminded him, really I did. 3:30am the howl began. Got up at 4:30am as the beast would not give it up. Did he need to go out?? No, just welcoming the day I guess. The time change always throw them for a loop not matter how I try and compensate and move things around to prepare for the big event. Fooled him, they did not get the morning bowl until the clock said it was time. This day should be interesting.
Appears Mother Nature is getting ready for round two for the East Coast. Looks like a NorthEaster heading in this week.
Enough is more than enough---

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,