[Dailydrool] When horrible things happen & how we deal with it

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:21:40 PST 2012

I know everybody handles tragedy in their own way. It absolutely makes me
physically ill and I cry like a baby AND get angry when I read about
horrible things that happen to so many innocent creatures. I know everybody
has their own way of handling it, whether it's not reading about it, or
voicing anger or anguish, or crying, or whatever they need to do to handle
these horrors that happen, I'm just thankful that we have such a wonderful
and caring group of Basset Hound lovers that can come together and are able
to help one another get through these things. Thank you.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."