[Dailydrool] ONLY 5 MORE DAYS!! SCENTSY FOR SMILES FUNDRASIER!!

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Mon Nov 5 07:26:34 PST 2012

HHBR'S SCENTSY FOR SMILES FUNDRASIER
http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com/SCENTSY-FUNDRAISER.html

We have a goal of $1250.00 to make this Scentsy Fundraiser Spectacular for
the Smiles of the HHBR Hounds!!!

HURRY ORDERING CLOSES NOV 9th...A SHORT TIME TO MAKE A HUGE PART IN SOME
SHORT HOUNDS SMILES!!

It's that time of year again where we get to do a whole bunch of online
shopping, get our favorite Scentsy Scents ordered & maybe find a new one
that becomes the one we can't live without!

This year HHBR's had an overwhelming amount of hounds come in that needed
severe dentals. You know not just the light cleanings but the ones that had
a couple of the toothers stinking up the place just upon the hound opening
their mouths to sing aroo! And trust us we knew if we were uncomfortable
with the smell their mouths weren't the place of happiness either!

A dental runs HHBR approx. $200 each time a hound gets their choppers
cleaned and a LARGE amount of our general vetting funds have been used up by
these dentals!

We've scanned bills of each hounds dental bills in 2012, you can click the
website link above & then see each hounds individual invoices!

Each hounds' adoption donation does not even remotely come close to covering
the basic vetting HHBR offers each hound, let alone a necessary dental!

So we asked the hounds what they want to do and we've all put 2 paws in for
making HHBR's Annual Scentsy Fundraiser all about HHBR's Hounds Smiles!

NOW HERE'S THE GREAT PART. HHBR GETS A PROCEED OF ALL THE SALES FROM YOU
SIMPLY ORDERING SCENTSY PRODUCTS & THOSE PROCEEDS GO RIGHT BACK INTO THE
VETTING FUNDS FOR MORE HHBR HOUNDS!!
Please visit Valerie's website at https://valeriewarrior.scentsy.us/
and get acquainted with the many styles of warmers and scents. And either
place an order online **find our party on the left hand side of the main
screen...just click "Buy From Party"** or give Valerie a call and she'll
help you get your order placed over the phone. Just let her know you are
with HHBR!!

HHBR VOLUNTEERS WILL ALSO HAVE A SMALL SCENT SELECTION IN THE DES MOINES, IA
METRO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A SCRATCH & SNIFF SESSION PRIOR TO PURCHSING
YOUR SCENTS!!
OR IF WEBSITE ORDERING ISN'T YOUR THING PLEASE LET US KNOW WE ALSO HAVE
CATALOGS & ORDER FORMS!!
Please email Jess'e at Jessie at houndshavenbassetrescue.com  for more
information!

For any and all questions regarding the Scentsy product please do not
hesitate to let Valerie know:
Valerie Lane-Warrior
Phone#: 6417457268
Email: vwwarrior at iowatelecom.net
Website: https://valeriewarrior.scentsy.us/

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ORDERS & FOR MAKING HHBR'S ANNUAL SCENTSY
FUNDRAISER AS BIG AS SUCCESS AS LAST YEAR!!