[Dailydrool] joke for my sister

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:15:49 PST 2012

My sister skews dark, while I am a glass half full kind of person.  She
just came into my room, and we were having casual conversation.  She said
most people are probably
 suffering PTSD from this horrible storm.  I told her I wanted to get a
black and white newfie.  It made her laugh, and I know there is a name for
this side breed of the newfie, L,,,,,, something.  Nevertheless, when there
is a vacancy, and I will never abandon the basset breed, just thinking.
 Sis said I could have ONE, as if she can make rules for me, but at least,
she laughed instead of being sad.

Healing drool to all, always, and lots of love and care and support,

Jackie and the herd