[Dailydrool] Joke for my sister

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:17:54 PST 2012

A black and white Newfie (predominately white) is a Landseer Newfoundland.  On the Basset topic, Bailey the Buppy has really grown. He is bigger than Barney who is 2 months older than he is. His legs and paws are HUGE. I can't wait to see how big this smooshy boy gets! Barney is a sweet boy. He has the talent, however, of somehow being able to wrap himself around your feet and melting there. This makes it rather difficult to walk. Buster is top Basset at our house and is sweet as he can be!  That's my update on the Basset part of the Thundering Herd! Brenda & the Thundering Herd.