[Dailydrool] another helpful gate device

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 10:16:28 PST 2012

In our household, the DH forgets to close things. He is a bit of an absent minded professor. cupboards, doors, etc. And definitely gates. Locks don't work if the gate is standing wide open. Bo has taken himself for a stroll more than once until we followed Robert's advice and installed a heavy duty spring on the gate that slams it closed as soon as you let go of it. I highly recommend this addition to gates.