[Dailydrool] Get ready for the Howliday Card Exchange!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Nov 5 10:32:49 PST 2012

Amanda asked me to post about the upcoming howliday
card exchange and help make everyone who wants to
participate aware that we will have a shorter time to sign
up this year -  only a couple of weeks.  So decide now if
you're going to participate and start watching for an
announcement about signing up.

Someone posted recently and explained about what
the howliday card exchange is  - if you missed it or
have a question, feel free to email me off list and I'll
answer what I can so Amanda can devote her time to
getting the site ready.

I know you're all as glad as I am that Amanda is
going to organize one of favorite Drool traditions!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny