[Dailydrool] Howliday Card exchange Sign-up link and info 2012

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:28:58 PST 2012

Amanda has the sign-up site set up - sign ups are ONLY until November 19th!
You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of signing up- if you don't get one- check your spam folder, still don't have it- then it didn't work.
IF YOU DO NOT GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL YOU AREN'T SIGNED UP! NO LATE SIGN UPS.
Please read the instructions carefully- most of your questions will be answered. Amanda is in the middle of building a new business and doesn't have the time to devote to this project this year as she has in the past. Post general questions to the drool- someone will answer.
Again sign-ups until Monday November 19th! Lists should be out around Thanksgiving.
I will print labels again as I have for years past, but will post about that in a few days.
So get ready and go sign up :)
 http://amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html

Labels will be formatted to meet postal regulations and can be printed out directly on Avery 516- labels.
Double check the info you submit- if you put the wrong ZIP code or something- noone will be able to get their cards to you.

Thank you on behalf of Amanda- your Howliday card Elf

 http://amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html