[Dailydrool] gifting

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 04:27:54 PST 2012

Our Nigel and Colette are gifters as well, mostly Nigel, but whenever I
come into the house, they bring me a stuffed toy.  They are sweet.  Max and
Pierre jr. immediately want to smell my breath to determine if I had been
dining without them, Nikki wants to knock me down the stairs to possibly
get any groceries she can, Jean Paul waits on the top of the steps, barking
and doing helicopter tail, usually with Pumpkin by his side (the sage
elders), and Jellybean, the ever present insane, biggest voice, smallest
body, is never a problem in this moment, mingles with the herd in true pack
fashion.

Landseer, I am told is the black and white newfie.  Thanks to those who
told me.  So many breeds, so much love.  It is a passive thought, but a
real thought none the less.

Did I say how grateful I am to these hounds who kept warm during the storm
and the almost week of the power out?  They really shared body heat.
 Another storm threat is on the way, and still so many are w/o power.

I thank all the out of town support rescue people who came to our aide.
 Society can be darn nice in extraordinary circumstances.

Here is hoping the next storm blows out to sea, and hopefully no harm to
anyone.  I hear they are starting evacuations in NJ already.  Please, all
stay safe, and may you get gas if you need it, and if you don't leave it
for someone who does.

Healing drool to all, and Pierre Sr. told me he saw Buddy yesterday, and
they really, really like each other, and they are happy being "boys" about
town, in a good way.  Politicians, lol, on election day no less.  Debbie,
thanks to you, I can really visualize The afterworld of the Rainbow Bridge.
 I will never stop believing or ever stop being grateful.

Jackie and the herd